Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Giveaway and FB!  (Read 798 times)

Amy Hayashida

Giveaway and FB!
« on: December 30, 2019, 12:01:15 pm »
Hi, everyone, this is Amy! Coda has finally gotten old enough to use social media (oh boy!), so you'll be seeing me posting on FB and Instagram and talking about that on here occasionally.

To launch our social media pages, we're doing a little holiday giveaway, and we need your help! We're giving away a Coda with an ivory-colored mouthpiece and Silencers. There are a couple of different ways you can enter and help us spread the good news of Coda (for which we'd be very grateful).

How To Enter!

1. Post a quick video of you playing Coda on your timeline. Tag us @CodaEDCFlutes and use #MyCodaLife so we can track your entry! (3 entries)

2. And/or post a picture of Coda and you in a place you like to play. Tag us and use #MyCodaLife (3 entries)

3. If you don’t have a Coda yet, post a picture of where you dream of playing your EDC flute -- like your armchair or atop Mt Everest. ;)  Tag us and use #MyCodaLife (3 entries)

4. Like our FB page or follow us on Instagram! (1 entry each)

5. Comment on our FB giveaway post and tag a friend who needs a Coda in their life (1 entry/friend)

The Giveaway ends Jan 2nd!  So be sure to enter quickly before it closes!

In summary, go Like our FB page today and/or post a picture of Coda on FB, and you'll get a chance to win a Coda!

Also, Karl suggested the following alternate prize: if you feel like you have enough Codas (is that possible?), then we could send you a Coda T-Shirt and Coda Mug instead. Woohoo!

Click here to go to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/codaedcflutes/

I'm so excited to get to know you all and to start working with you to let everyone else know about our wonderful little friend, Coda.

Karl Ahrens

Re: Giveaway and FB!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:56:04 pm »
With Amy's kind help, we're finally hoping to get going on Facebook and Instagram.  If you're able to participate on such late notice, we'd be very grateful.  Photos and/or videos from you guys would be encouraging.

Note: while participation in the above Giveaway is certainly not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged.  (Remember: we know where you live and have enforcers associates in your area who are authorized to provide whatever degree of "encouragement" they deem necessary.)  Oh, and Happy New Year! :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:26:17 pm by Karl Ahrens »

Harp Player

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:36:58 pm »
I wish you well with your social media campaign.  I don't do fakebook or Instagram but I know a lot of people do.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:23:04 am by Harp Player »

rweagle

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 08:06:58 pm »
Wishing you guys well with the social media campaign.  I got my mug out there.  BTW, my only friend on Facebook is my wife. 😄

Rob W.
Charter member of mountainocarinaholicstm

Stefan

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 04:33:25 pm »
I already posted my video! (On the last day as always haha)

I'm glad you decided to be more active on social media, I think nowadays it's the best way to promote your product.

I must admit I haven't practiced with my CODA, but I hope I can contribute with some videos to spread the word about this wonderful instrument!

Amy Hayashida

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 10:44:42 am »
Thanks Stefan! I got very excited when I saw your video :)