Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Business Card Fingering Charts  (Read 4687 times)

Karl Ahrens

Re: Business Card Fingering Charts
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 02:22:51 pm »
Here are the finished cards. Since they are business card size, one could slip them into any wallet.  Thanks to you guys for suggesting this and to Hoodsmom for inspiring a simple, space-saving approach.

We plan to print these and include them with the Coda package from now on. Also, we'd like to send some cards to those of you who want them. 

Do you like the look?  Do you believe that these cards would be helpful to people learning to play Coda? My mature eyes can read them nicely without cheaters. What do you think?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:47:04 pm by Karl Ahrens »

laharl666

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 08:16:53 am »
les cartes sont jolies, les doigtés sont très lisibles... parfait!!!  :)
"the cards are pretty, the fingerings are very readable ... perfect !!!   :)  "

willfcc

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 01:07:52 pm »
Excellent!  Much better than the original MO cards.  I'd definitely like a few.

Thanks, Karl!

ubizmo

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:45 pm »
les cartes sont jolies, les doigtés sont très lisibles... parfait!!!  :)

Doigtés ! J'apprends toujours des nouveaux mots de votres messages!

d102

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 03:42:11 am »
They looks great to me.

Harp Player

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 02:04:39 pm »
They look great Karl.  I would like a few when you have them available.

CODAina

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 08:33:14 pm »
Sorry if Im late reading this...I have been trying to get all caught up with everything posted  in the forum.....would the cards be available for download like from a pdf file directly from the website?   That way I can print them myself...

Karl Ahrens

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2019, 10:09:21 pm »
Well, I have 5,000 of the fingering Chart cards, and they are beautiful. My quick phone photos may make them look blurry, but they aren't.

The fingering chart is very easy to read, so these are a very useful thing to slip in your wallet if you are learning the sharps and flats. They're also a nice thing to hand to someone who shows interest when they hear you play. And of course, you'd be helping us to spread the word about Coda, for which we would be very grateful.

These cards will be included with all the Codas sent out from now on.

If you live in the USA and would like some of these cards, just send us your name, address, and card request to info@CodaEDC.com.  We would be delighted to send you some.

For those of you at addresses outside of the USA, I'm afraid we can't afford to send you the cards (unless I can convince my family to skip a few meals to pay for postage. ;)) Sorry! I know it's not fair.

P.S. If some of you really want to print cards yourselves, let me know. The type of printing affects the format though...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:14:58 pm by Karl Ahrens »

Windjammer

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 12:25:57 am »
Awesome Karl.

VTTrish

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2019, 01:28:14 pm »
I like the compass rose transposed over the planet.

My 3 cents:
It seems to be missing something musical, but I'm not exactly sure what.

Larry

Hi! You didn't happen to notice the symbol for the musical notation "coda". A Coda (and it's symbol) are on lots and lots of music...id say that's a bit of something musical 😉

BeJimmieiceme

Business Card Fingering Charts
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2019, 11:36:13 am »
If you scale this down and print it out on your printer at the actual size of the business card I doubt very much if you could read it Im afraid

- - - Updated - - -

Yep I tried it - I assume that what you have is a double sided card.   Well at card size most of the text is diffuclt to read - not impossible - but tricky.