Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Join me! And together we can… Enchant the Forest  (Read 512 times)

Karl Ahrens

Re: Join me! And together we can… Enchant the Forest
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 09:04:42 pm »
Happy birthday, Windjammer! 

By the way, I just found a photo that my daughter-in-law took this past Summer of me playing along our trail out in the Enchanted Forest. https://ibb.co/w4PdMJK  That warm sunshine is a far off memory.

And here's where we'll be storing that HUGE :) library of Enchant the Forest videos that we're all going to contribute to over the next year: https://forum.codaedc.com/forum/index.php?board=26.0 

My next 2 ETF videos will probably be uncharacteristic.  I'll try to make a video on a city street in Hartford this Thursday night. Some friends who live in the city invited Susan and me to dinner. They are good sports... Thus, the video. ;D

And then, I hope to make one in the everglades next week when our family leaves the snow behind and heads to Orlando for a week.  I'm thinking of playing El Condor Pasa amidst that lush green.  I'll practice in the hotel with my Silencers.

Anybody planned a video yet?  This doesn't mean that you will do it tomorrow or next week. It only means that you have chosen a song and chosen a place so that now you can warm up to the idea and prepare.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 09:13:52 pm by Karl Ahrens »

Karl Ahrens

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 02:47:24 pm »
Oops, I did an unplanned Enchant the Forest video today.  I was running around the woods at lunch time and I played out on the ice.  It sounded nice, so I ran back and got my tripod.

Roderick

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 02:51:11 pm »
I just watch your video....what a beautiful melody Mr Karl!  Yeap....looking in SC or GA!  Im not a fossil yet but am in the jurassic 50s league already  ;D

Hey Roderick if you are reading...Got myself an Asus Tuf....not that I play games at all but if I am going to record videos/music the specs on this baby are muy buenos  :D to do just that!   

Have a good day you all!

Muy bien! It's great that smartphones nowadays record with great quality more easily. I think that people will have better looking videos now showing the beautiful sound that Coda has.

So now there are no excuses  ;D, let's go ahead and record some wonderful videos outside!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 02:53:18 pm by Roderick »
English is not my native tongue, pardon any mistake. ;)

Treble Maker Carol

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 10:05:27 pm »
I'm throwing my hat in on this Enchant the Forest initiative! Though I'll have to drive up the mountains to get to the forest, I can currently walk outside the neighborhood and enchant some tumbleweeds! I live in the desert... the dry side... there's a less dry side, but that's up on the mountains. Regardless, I'm inspired and ready to practice my skills on some dry, shriveled shrubbery thus enhancing my performance capabilities. Now I must fetch my hat... ;D