Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: When a Man Loves a Woman  (Read 408 times)

ubizmo

When a Man Loves a Woman
« on: April 09, 2020, 01:53:52 pm »
I couldn't really put this one into "Enchant the Forest"! This is a flashback to the kind of stuff I was uploading a few years ago. There's nothing like Sheltering at Home to give one a bit of time for this kind of thing.

Harp Player

Re: When a Man Loves a Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 12:08:57 am »
Great  job on a classic song.   Thanks for making this video. 

It looks like I am going to have some free time on my hands now thank to the corona virus.  I doubt I will have time to get my ocarina playing up to a level for making a recording, but I have been thinking of recording a few Harmonica videos with my phone.

Windjammer

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 02:20:55 am »
Ok I just want to say awesome again. I am so glad you are recording again. You inspire me to get better. Please continue.  :)

Harp Player please do. I would love to see some recordings of you playing the harp.  :)

ubizmo

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 03:01:13 pm »
I second the motion for some harp videos!

Harp Player

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 03:12:50 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement.  It has been about 3 weeks since I have played, so give me a few days to get up to speed, and used to playing solo again. When you are used to playing with others you develop a different mindset than you have playing solo.

Anything I make will be simple cell phone recordings because I don't have the equipment I need to make a proper recording.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 05:09:40 am by Harp Player »

Harp Player

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 05:12:04 am »
I found a stand that will hold my smart phone using a store app.  I plan on picking it up sometime Sunday afternoon.  It is supposed to be a rainy nasty day, but maybe I can brush up on my solo playing and figgure out a few songs to play. I want to do something outside, because I love playing outdoors, but I am not sure exactly where I will set up yet.