Coda EDC Flutes Forum

Author Topic: Toward a More Coda Christmas  (Read 2433 times)

Karl Ahrens

Re: Toward a More Coda Christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 10:05:40 am »
Hey, we just added a separate download for the Christmas Carols for Coda Table of Contents. If you click on the free link we sent to all of you who have purchased Coda, a table of contents download link will now appear below the link to book itself.

Hi, D102, here's hoping that Christmas Coda will soon be delivered from the cruel clutches of customs (and that the ransom won't be too high)!  Lahrl666, all should be well now.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:13:09 am by Karl Ahrens »

laharl666

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2018, 10:20:59 am »
Hey, we just added a separate download for the Christmas Carols for Coda Table of Contents. If you click on the free link we sent to all of you who have purchased Coda, a table of contents download link will now appear below the link to book itself.

Hi, D102, here's hoping that Christmas Coda will soon be delivered from the cruel clutches of customs (and that you won't have to pay too high of a ransom)!  Lahrl666, all should be well now.

Recueil de chansons de Noël reçu !!! :)
Un très grand merci !!!
Vous êtes fantastique!!!
Joyeux Noël! ;)

"Christmas song collection received !!!   :)
A very big thank you!!!
You are fantastic!!!
Merry Christmas!   ;)  "
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:33:45 am by laharl666 »

hoodsmom

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 11:00:35 am »
Here's one for you: The Holly and the Ivy
http://abcnotation.com/tunePage?a=trillian.mit.edu/~jc/music/abc/England/xmas/HollyAndTheIvy/0000

It's written in the key of G, but doesn't actually have any chromatics and there are easy chamber switches from low G to high E and back down in a way you can choose  - so it's a great beginner tune. (Also very fun to play on an MO or tin whistle).

Happy Holidays to all!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 01:27:24 am by hoodsmom »

MusicLover10

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2018, 07:25:06 am »
I would love to try your other Christmas Carols!  The Coda sounds so good playing Christmas carols. 

Rhynomez

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2018, 08:49:18 am »
My wife got me the Coda for Christmas. How would I go about getting the pdf link for the Christmas Carols music? I have several MO’s and had the original Carol’s book but have not been able to locate for a while.

Rhynomez

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2018, 08:58:48 am »
I just got on her email, found the link email in her junk folder and forwarded it to me. So I should be good to go :)

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2018, 09:30:45 pm »
How do I sign up for Easy Carols PDF download?
I tried to find my original but cannot :(

Jpchopper

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2018, 12:33:15 am »
Just got the carols download, (yes, I know technically it's not Christmas anymore) thank you! Awesome having more to practice
Always read between the lines. That is where the truth can often be found.

lilyflower

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 12:39:34 pm »
I've got a Coda a little late after Christmas, how do I sign up for this Christmas song book? :O

Roderick

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 07:45:10 pm »
I've got a Coda a little late after Christmas, how do I sign up for this Christmas song book? :O

Hi, Lilyflower. Please check your inbox, I sent you the link to the Coda Carols.

I hope you enjoy it!
English is not my native tongue, pardon any mistake. ;)

Windjammer

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 12:01:58 am »
I want a pdf Christmas Carol book. :-\ :) I would be willing to pay for it if you don’t want to give it away. :)